Friday, April 27, 2012

TV video problems with ATI all in wonder 128 pci card and ATI RAGE 128?

I am having very strange problems with my graphic cards. I have dell

240GX and it came with ATI rage 128 Ultra. I had All in wonder. Today

I have decided to use it, so I installed it in this machine. When i

booted up my machine the MMC stopped working. I went into the bios and

changed the primary video controller from AGP to AUTO.

Now MMC is running but I can not see the tv. I can hear the audio but

there is no TV video just blank ( black) tv window.

Anybody have any idea how to solve this problem.

I am running Win XP Pro with sp2. One

more thing if disable ATI Rage card in device manager then I am able to

see the tv video.



Thanks|||im not sure if you meant TV as your monitor or you hooked up your computer to your TV. If you make this clear it would help.|||no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment