Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where Can I Get Drivers for my ati rage ii + DVD PCI Video Card?

I Have an ATI 3D RAGE II + DVD PCI Video card And I Want to know where i can go to get its drivers for windows XP i already checked driverguide , ATI Website & every other site you might think of and with no lick finding them I Came Here To Ask For Anyone & Everyone to help me as the only drivers i can find for it are windows 95/98/NT but not 2000 or XP If anyone Can Help Me Find a Site That has that file without any other annoying things such as scanners or version tracker or anything else that would hinder my download unusable.



thanks :)|||You simply will not find one. They were mostly used in Mac computers a long time ago. You really need to upgrade your system. there is no incentive for manufacturers to keep spending money on old cards that should have been put in the trash years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment